The new battle space scenario demands force interoperability and a net-centric approach to the entire naval fleet. The naval force of the future will be linked so that all personnel and platforms operate jointly to rapidly sense, assess and respond to threats.
The Company is well positioned to meet the challenge, with over three decades of experience in design and development of high performance naval systems. Moreover, decades of expertise in the areas of radar, navigation, communications, command & control, electronic warfare (EW), electronic support measures (ESM) and electronic intelligence (ELINT) have resulted in the ability to offer comprehensive solutions, systems integration, services and longterm support for naval customers. Our naval combat experience is expressed in a broad range of systems including shipboard combat management systems assuring information dominance over potential enemies, supporting a Common Tactical Picture (CTP), shortening decision cycles and executing rapid, accurate weapon engagement. Our submarine ELINT systems detect and recognize threats under dense electromagnetic conditions.
These systems are installed on the Israel Navy Dolphin class submarines and are on-board submarines of several other navies worldwide.
We are the prime integrator in turnkey naval platform upgrades which include full systems integration and technology transfer. With decades of expertise in naval C4I, radar, weapon systems, navigation, sonar and EW, we equip our customers with advanced, cost-effective combat suites to meet the missions ahead.
Our broad range of naval systems features:
• Combat Management Systems (CMS), submarine electronic warfare systems, shipboard decoy countermeasure launching systems, tactical trainers
• Satellite communication systems (VSAT)
• Data communication and data link systems
• Deseaver – a Decoy Control and Launching System
• Integrated navigation systems
• CoMPASS™ – a compact, multipurpose advanced stabilized system
• Silver Marlin – an unmanned surface vessel